HOW TO MANAGE YOUR YCPAC ACCOUNT ON OUR NEW TICKETING SYSTEM
June 10, 2019
Thanks to feedback from patrons like yourself, we recently decided to upgrade our online ticketing system to simplify the ticket buying process. The new system comes with a host of new and convenient features, including a real-time view of all available seats, the ability to buy multiple tickets at once, and the power to manage your account online.
Below, we’ve outlined the steps to get a password, sign in, and secure seats for your next event or performance.
1. Select ‘My Account’ in the navigation bar
2. The ‘Recover Password’ screen will appear
3. You will be directed back to the ‘Login Screen’ with a confirmation message
4. You will receive an email with your new passwordOpen your email website/program/app. You will receive an email from email@example.com with "Your YCPAC Password" as the subject. The email will include a password of randomly-generated letters and numbers.
5. Return to the YCPAC ticketing website and select ‘My Account’ from the navigation
6. You will arrive on a screen telling you that your password has expired
7. Success! You have now created an account!
You should now be on the My Account page with your name and the message “Your password has been successfully changed!” You can now edit your account information and make purchases on the YCPAC site.
Problems? Questions? Please contact our Ticket Office: (928) 776-2000.